Long Distance Carriers For Business I'm Looking For A Good Paying Technical Base Job I Can Perform On My PC At Home?

I'm looking for a good paying technical base job I can perform on my PC at home? - long distance carriers for business

They live in the country some 90 + miles from the nearest big city. I am a former television repair technician with 30 years experience in the workplace. In addition, design, edit and create special test equipment as a hobby. Many suffer from a back injury from the accident that caused me to make it almost impossible to travel great distances.

My experience in engineering

In the 1980s, he designed and built the first TV WXON Ch # 20 Detroit, MI De-scrambler synchronization, you use (5) integrated circuits smaller. Operational amplifier LM741, LM380 PA, LM1310 PLL, 2-LM4047s multivibrator. The small planes smuggled works perfectly (in fact a gamble too good) With time, it forced the TV subscription service from the company and the complete elimination of pay-TV format.

The main function of the five-chip device has discovered one hidden, (in his carrier), the horizontal synchronization signal.

It was in the past, now I'm desperately looking for a website where I my year of advanced technical knowledge and practical experience, once you AgaiNo to make his life.

I appreciate any input you can give me

2 comments:

JamesT said...

There are places online marketplace for all types of professional activity. I've never tried this yet myself, but sounds like the kind of thing you want. Here are just a page I found:
http://www.getafreelancer.com/projects/b ...
(Note: I have no personal interest in this site.)

I think that's how it works is that the supply of jobs that are available online.

Good luck!

Romeo said...

Hello, try to have done this site as they work to their related field. Simply select the type of industry. You can earn extra money at home by giving them the ability, jobs, online. Good luck! http://www.creativejobscentral.com/infotech-jobs/?channel=cj

Post a Comment