Become A Third Party Payment Processor How Can I Become A Certified Third Party Processor Or Payment Gateway?

How can I become a certified Third Party Processor or Payment gateway? - become a third party payment processor

OK, I want the online payment gateway, or 3-party processor, but need more information about this team is subject.First equipment (necessary software), I d 'a physical Internet connection to banks and the Association of cards? exactly how this kind of service is defined by Visa / MasterCard, because I find no information on their websites? And please let links that might help me TNX.

1 comments:

johntrot... said...

I hate to say it, but if you ask these questions, you can not.

Join industry for processing of credit cards for the contacts in the major leagues required insurance binder with zeros at the edge of the page and follow the security procedures may be that many dollars. The equipment is the least of his worries.

You can do this not in the garage in your spare time after a shift at Taco Bell.

Nice Try - Better luck next time

Post a Comment