Fatty Liver Disease Symptoms More Condition_symptoms My Symptoms:Fatty Liver LQT, Wheat/diary/egg/yeast Allergies, Fatigue, Obesity,hernia Apnea BP.What Do I Have?

My symptoms:Fatty liver LQT, wheat/diary/egg/yeast allergies, fatigue, obesity,hernia apnea BP.What do I have? - fatty liver disease symptoms more condition_symptoms

My symptoms: fatty liver and LQT? Ischemia, wheat / diary / egg / yeast / tomato allergies, fatigue, obesity, Navil hernia, sleep apnea, high BP, vaginal itching, insomnia, eczema in the head, ears? Infection of all time, lump in the mouth of the left arm and left of the vagina, sore knees and back, especially respiratory diseases, hair thinning, swelling, worse in the morning waking, sleeping hours and A4 can not drive, dizziness, memory problems in the short term after the depression anxiety, tingling in the hands and right leg / foot pain during sleep in the chest and the lack of breath.What I?

0 comments:

Post a Comment